- IPS panels are characterized as having the best color and viewing angles.
- Perfectly compatible grayscale adjustment button for brightness adjustment.
- Built-in 36 retro color combinations.
- 11% larger than the original LCD.
- LCD and the ribbon of the overall power consumption between 0.3 w to 0.8 w.
- Perfectly mimics the spacing between pixels in early LCDS. Almost the same picture.
IPS LCD × 1
GBP Ribbon × 1
3M custom installation tape × 1
Lens without LED hole/Lens with LED hole × 1
- The LCD is very thin and light. Please check whether the sleeve is running normally after receiving the goods and install it on the handheld
- The GBP kit requires retrofitting the construction of the shell, welding a power line and the touch unit. It takes a little hands-on skill.
- Since GBP USES two AAA batteries, the maximum capacity we can find is at 1100mWh.
According to our repeated tests, it ran the original cartridge at normal brightness indoors for about 3 hours.
If you use the burn card, it will greatly reduce the endurance.
- It is recommended to use an electronic cleaner to handle your power switch and grayscale adjustment buttons.
This makes the LCD brightness adjustment smoother to use
- When the grid line mode is turned on, some game scenes will flash when switching, which is a refresh problem of the motherboard of the game machine itself. There will also be on the original screen, but the original screen refresh rate is so slow that it is not easy to find.
This does not affect the perfect display effect of IPS LCD.
- Since the maximum brightness of the LCD kit requires a higher voltage, it is recommended to use a AAA 1.5V constant voltage lithium battery. Alkaline batteries, especially in low-temperature areas, cannot guarantee a voltage above 1.3v for a long time, and screen flickering will occur.
2021-03-12： Expand the background color to fill the entire GBP window.
2020-06-08： Added GBP AFTER-SALES IPS LCD
2020-06-03： Fixed a noise problem with the kit
2020-06-02： Added lens kit with light hole