Official New, 2.05 version GBA/GBASP/DSL EZ-Flash IV Mrico SD Game Boy Cart
- Reduced the PCB size significantly
- Two spare cases in the box
- Change the case easily to suit the all consoles
- Battery replaceable (CR1220)
- Works similar as EZ-FLASH IV
- Using new EZ4Kernel
- Supports MicroSDHC up to 32GB
Q: No Nintendo LOGO?
A：It is the contact problem of EZ card with the console.
Please clear the metal contact part with rubber eraser and plug into the console again.
Q: Black screen after Nintendo LOGO?
A: It may be a hardware problem need a replacement with dealer.
Q: Had to select the language every time when it turn on？
A: Maybe the battery problem, try to replace the battery by your self.
Q: No contents showing when enter the menu？
A: 1. Try to plug the SD card again.
2. Format the SD card with correct FAT32 format.
Q: White screen or crash after writing into PSRAM?
A: Hardware problem need a replacement with dealer.
Q: “fat initial 0”
A: Try to plug the SD card again.
Q: “fat initial 1”
A: The “ezfla_up.bin on the SD card is not correct, please download the file from official web.
Q: Glitch image and text are showed in the menu
A: Battery is drain to dry. Change the CR1220 battery for EZ Reform.